The Pennsylvania Trail Riders Association is a 100% volunteer non-profit dedicated to preserving and promoting dual sport and single track motorcycling in the Seven Mountains and Shade Mountain areas of the Bald Eagle State Forest in Central Pennsylvania.
To better meet the needs of the riding public and to reduce conflicts between recreational, community, and environmental stakeholders ....
- We coordinate with the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to improve the development, planning, maintenance and construction of public dual sport and single track motorcycle trails in the Bald Eagle State Forest
- We keep these trails maintained and open during the riding season
- We advocate with legislators in Harrisburg on behalf of the off-road motorcycling community
- We host the annual 7 Mountains Dual Sport Adventure, which attracts riders from all over the mid-Atlantic.
- And we ride a lot and have a heck of a lot of fun doing it!
You're in the right place if you want to help preserve and promote single-track and off-road motorcycling on a public trail system in Central PA.